Office Direct: (801) 692-0799
Andrew is a father of five children. In his spare time Andrew is a hunting guide on a private ranch in Summit County. Andrew has also built many homes including his own.
Andrew excelled in law school and served as the Note & Comment Editor on the Utah Law Review. Andrew gained significant working experience with HOA legal matters while in law school. He also served a judicial internship for the Utah Court of Appeals, honorable Judge Michele M. Christiansen.
Andrew can assist associations in rewrites, document reviews, general corporate advice, and other aspect of community association law.
In addition to his legal training, Andrew holds an MBA and a General Contractors license and is well situated to advise Utah builders and developers in business entity formation, construction administration, and general risk management.
University of Utah, J.D., 2015
- High Honors
- Top 20% of class
- Utah Law Review: Member 2013-14, Note & Comment Editor, 2014-2015
- Recipient: CALI award (highest grade in class) Estate Planning
- Recipient: College of Law Outstanding Achievement Award - Legal Methods
- William H. Leary Scholar
- Lassonde Fellow
University of Utah, M.B.A., 2002
- Horsley Fellow
- Vice Presidenti of Finance GBSA, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
University of Utah, B.S. (Economics), 2000
- Cum Laude
- Honor Society: Phi Kappa Phi, Beta Gamma Sigma, Dean's List
Member of the Utah State Bar
United States District Court for Utah